All Zente Exquisite Kitchen cabinets, doors and bench tops are guaranteed from the date of original installation, against defective materials or workmanship. This guarantee is in addition to your normal statutory entitlements and specific legal rights.
- Zente Exquisite Kitchens warrants that all cabinets, doors, bench tops and kitchen components (supplied by Zente Exquisite Kitchens) will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of supply. All hinges and draw runners are guaranteed for the life of the kitchen.
- If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship in the kitchen components during the relevant warranty period for that kitchen component , Zente Exquisite Kitchens (at its only obligation) will:
- Supply a replacement kitchen component of similar quality free of charge; and
- Install the replacement kitchen component free of charge during the first three years after the date of purchase of the kitchen component (‘initial period’). After the initial period, Zente Exquisite Kitchens may charge its standard rates for inspection and installation of the replacement kitchen component (including Zente Exquisite Kitchens minimum service fee of $60).
- This warranty forms part of the contract you entered into with Zente Exquisite Kitchens for the supply of the kitchen components. If there is an inconsistency between the terms of this warranty and the terms of the supply contract, the terms of the warranty will prevail.
- This warranty does not cover the following circumstances:
- An act or acts of god, any natural occurrence or other circumstances not within the control of Zente Exquisite Kitchens (such as fire or water damage).
- Any act by any person, (other than an employee of Zente Exquisite Kitchens or a sub-contractor recommended by Zente Exquisite Kitchens) whether by error, neglect or intentional or unintentional misuse, which in any way alters the appearance and/or structure of the kitchen components as supplied by Zente Exquisite Kitchens.
- The high moisture resistant board (HMR) used in the manufacture of Zente Exquisite Kitchens has a high moisture resistance, but is not waterproof. HMR will not deteriorate if water, steam and oil spills are wiped off immediately. However, HMR will deteriorate if water, steam and oils are left to soak into the material, in which case the warranty does not apply.
- If care is not taken in regard to the potential of moisture to damage the kitchen components. Bench top mitre joins cannot withstand water overflows and steam caused by kettles being placed over the join. Such damage is not covered under the terms of this warranty.
- Shrinkage of panels and joints in the kitchen components is normal. The specification of the Standards Association of Australia will apply to determine whether any shrinkage of the kitchen components is within the normal range.
- Lacquer work to timber doors where the lacquer has deteriorated due to exposure to water, solvents, pump action cleaners, and normal wear and tear from daily use.
- If you have conducted your own installation, any damage to the kitchen due to faulty or incorrect installation.
- Any damage to kitchen components caused during delivery, other than damage caused during delivery arranged by Zente Exquisite Kitchens.
- Natural fading or damage due to direct or indirect exposure to ultra violet light or sunlight.
- Normal wear and tear. Please note that abrasives or solvent cleaners should not be used to clean any of the kitchen components, which should be wiped over with a moist warm cloth and dried immediately.
- Alteration of any part of the kitchen components by any person other than an employee of Zente Exquisite Kitchens or a sub-contractor directly recommended by Zente Exquisite Kitchens.
- Zente Exquisite Kitchens will not be obligated to comply with its obligations under this warranty unless and until you have paid the full purchase price for the kitchen components.
- If you are not the original purchaser of the kitchen components and those kitchen components were installed more than 3 years ago, Zente Exquisite Kitchens may require you to provide dated proof to the original purchase before it provides a replacement kitchen components under the terms of the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any appliances or other goods (other than kitchen componentry) that may be provided by any supplier, including Zente Exquisite Kitchens. All appliances or other goods are covered as per the manufactures own warranty or guarantee (specific details will be supplied on request).
- The Trade Practices Act (and other legislation) may imply certain conditions and warranties into this warranty and the Supply Contract that cannot be excluded or modified. This warranty or the Supply Contract does not exclude or modify any of those conditions or warranties if to do so would contravene that law or make any part of this warranty or the Supply Contract void.
- Zente Exquisite Kitchens excludes all warranties and conditions that may be implied into this warranty or Supply Contract and limits its liability for a breach of any implied condition or warranty that cannot be excluded to the greater of (Zente Exquisite Kitchens option):
- for goods, repairing or replacing those goods or paying the cost of having those goods repaired or replaced; and
- for services, resupplying the services or paying for the cost of having those services resupplied.
- Zente Exquisite Kitchens limits its liability (whether under contract, tort (excluding negligence) or statute) under the Supply Contract and this warranty to the amount payable by the customer under the Supply Contract.
Please note Warranty on handles is 12 months.